13th August 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get selected for a government job after completion of 12th standard?

What qualifications do I need to select for government job after completion of 12th standard? Can someone please give me the details? I want to get the job in government sector so it will be helpful if you can get me the details on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D?
  2. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  3. How can we get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  4. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th standard in 2018? -- [New]
  6. Is there any IAS officer or any other government rank job which I can apply after completion of 12th standard?
  7. How to become an Indian Airforce Officer directly after 10th?
  8. Required Qualification to join Air Force after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Qualification required to get selected for a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  10. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  11. Procedure to become a women police inspector after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam?
  13. List of banks exam which we can apply after completion of 12th standard?
  14. What is the qualification required for government job after completion of graduation in English?
  15. Which exam I should give to get a job in ISRO after completion of 12th standard?
  16. What is the minimum qualification required for government job in cyber law in India?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?
  18. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
14th August 2017, 07:42 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get selected for a government job after completion of 12th standard?

There are some of the government job vacancies after 12th and candidates after appearing and qualifying in examination will be eligible for recruitment in government jobs.

The available option after 12th are :

NDA.

TTE.

SSC.

Defence ( Clerk ).

So, you can appear in examination as according to your choice.
14th August 2017, 08:29 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get selected for a government job after completion of 12th standard?

Many government jobs available after completion of intermediate education, some of them are mentioned below.

Jobs after intermediate:
1. Clerical posts in banks and post office
2. Data entry operator (DEO)
3. Multi tasking staff (MTS)
4. Lower Divisonal Clerk (LDC)
5. NDA
6. TTE

But I would prefer you to complete graduation and apply for jobs, so that many high pay scale jobs will be available. While studying graduation you can apply for the above jobs in parallel. Some of jobs after graduation are mentioned below.

Jobs after graduation:
1. Probationary Officer (P.O) in banks
2. Civil services
3. RTO
14th August 2017, 09:47 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

If you want to get job in Indian army or navy or air force you can apply for the job after 12th on wards.

>> Minimum qualification required for getting government job is to complete graduation with minimum 60% marks (preferred).
>> Also i will suggest you to do diploma or O level certification in computer from recognized institute which is asked in most government jobs.
>> Candidate having a typing speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi , which is helpful in getting clerk , steno, multipurpose job.
14th August 2017, 10:26 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

After passing 10+2 standard, you can pursue graduation in any field.

Then, you will be eligible for many government posts like IAS, IPS, IRS, Banking, Custom Officer posts, Income tax posts, etc.

You can apply for exams like:
  • Civil Services Exam
  • SSC CGL Exam
  • IBPS Exam, etc.
14th August 2017, 11:41 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What qualifications do I need to select for government job after completion of 12th standard? Can someone please give me the details? I want to get the job in government sector so it will be helpful if you can get me the details on this. Thank you!

If you want to get government job after 10+2 then here I provides you details to get government job:-

1). Police force Jobs:- On the bases of 10+2 you can apply for police force as traffic police, State police, Local Police etc.

2). Indian Railway Jobs:- After 10+2 from science stream you can go for railway jobs like Assistant, Lower division clerk, Ticket collector etc.

3). Telly Operator Jobs:- Candidate with commerce stream in 10+2 and having good typing speed can go for telly operator jobs.

4). Science Organization Jobs:- Applicant with science stream in 10+2 can apply for various government sector science organizations like Hospital laboratories, Coal mines and other reputer organization like ONGC,BHEL,NHPC etc.

5). Forest Department Jobs:- After 10+2 you can go for forest department jobs like Forest guard, Forest manager, Plantation supervisor etc.

6). Indian Defence Services Jobs:- If you have done 10+2 in science stream then you can go for defence services through NDA (National Defence Academy)exam and join Indian army, Indian air force, Indian navy.

Professional Courses to Join to get Job After 10+2:-

1). Bachelors in Engineering.

2). Bachelors in Science.

3). Bachelor courses in Medical/Pharmacy.

4). Bachelors in Computer applications.

5). Bachelors in Commerce field BBA,B.Com, BMS.

6). Bachelors in Arts stream

7). Bachelors degree in Mass Communication, Event Management, Hotel Management, Graphic Designing.
14th August 2017, 11:54 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

If have passed 12th class from any affiliated school board with no pending backlog, then you have to fulfill only age criteria to get government jobs. Yes, there are so many government jobs released for 12th passed candidates. You can apply for CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) exam conducted by SSC for getting government job. One more exam conducted by SSC named MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) for the candidates passed matriculation from any recognized board. So, you can also apply for MTS exam.
14th August 2017, 12:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are few government job entrance exam available after 12th. You can apply for given below government job entrance exams:

1. National Defence Academy entrance exam.

>>The age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 years. Senior secondary board passed with physics and mathematics is necessary for Navy and Air Force.

2. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level exam:

>>Age limit is 18-27 years.

>>Candidates from all streams of 12th are eligible to apply for this examination.

2. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam:

>>The age limit is 18-30 years.

You can apply for all these entrance exams and clear it to get job in government sector.
14th August 2017, 01:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To get selected for government jobs after passing your class 12th,you need to appear in exams which are conducted by various govt firms and education board of your state.Being 12th passed student, you are eligible for clerical jobs in banks, post offices etc.
14th August 2017, 01:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get a government job after passing class 12th with Arts stream:

After 12th, you can try for public or private sector jobs according to your wish.

In private sector you can accept jobs in BPO, banks, medical transcription etc.

In governmental forms you can take up the role of clerk, assistant or aprrentice

You can try for job opportunities in railways. In order to get recruited to these jobs, you have to send application as per the notifications.
14th August 2017, 02:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for government job after completion of 12th standard.

Following are the list of government exams in which you can apply:-

SCRA

NDA

Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant Recruitment

SSC Stenographer Recruitment

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination and SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment Examination etc.

So the minimum education qualification required generally various from recruitment to recruitment.
14th August 2017, 02:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There are some option for government jobs recruitment after 12th but major opportunities after the bachelor degree.

So, if you are interested in studies then you should pursue atleast bachelor degree and then appear for government jobs entrance examination.

The available options after 12th are in Defence, Railway, SSC and Teaching jobs.

But after bachelor degree there are jobs in various sector SSC, Civil Service, Defence Service, Banking, Railway, RBI etc..

To get final selection you have to appear in entrance examination conducted for respective job and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for final selection.
14th August 2017, 05:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

After passing 12th you will be eligible for government jobs. But on this basis you will have a little bit of opportunities as because almost forms are based on graduation basis. That is why you will get some of them only.

Some of the intermediate based government jobs are listed below:-
Army
Navy
Air Force
SSC
MTS
Railways
Bihar Police
14th August 2017, 08:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for most of the government jobs, you should have to pass Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university after completion of your 12th standard. The age criteria required to apply for government jobs is 18 years and for some posts, it is 21 years. So, after completion of your 12th standard, you need to pursue Bachelor's degree course to apply for a government job.
14th August 2017, 09:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

After 12th, you can apply for entrance exams like:

1. National Defence Academy entrance exam.

2. IB Security Assistant exam.

3. Air Force Group Y exam.

4. SSC CHSL exam.

5. Data entry operator exam of states etc.

The qualification for all these exams is 12th and age limit varies.
14th August 2017, 11:29 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

There are certain government jobs for which candidates who have passed 12th can apply. You are eligible for following exams:

Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level exam.

NDA/NA exam.

MHA IB entrance exam for security assistant.

RRB entrance exam for driver and Ticket collector etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?