5th August 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Scope of BBA Fashion Designing course?

After BBA I want to do fashion designing course. So I can do that or not n what's the scope of fashion designing.. Plzz help me.....

5th August 2015, 06:24 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scope of BBA Fashion Designing course?

# As both BBA and Fashion Designing are entirely different courses. It would be better for you to go for MBA or other related course rather than Fashion Designing course.

# But selection of course is solely discretion of one which depends upon on his/her interest and personal attributes.

# The field of fashion designing is considered as glamorous, appealing, lucrative one. You deserve the field of fashion designing if you have originality, creativity, style in thought with respect to fashion designing

# A fashion designer has to work with different colours, shapes and designs with their creativity and originality in order to perform well in the world of fashion desgining.

# Qualities or traits required by a fashion designer are:

* Must have love, dedication and passion in the relevant field.
* Must have the ability to make people good looking though your originality and creativity.
* Must be able to work with different colours, textures, shades etc in order to express/design new sketches.
* Must be able to develop new pattern, new design, new accessories etc.

# There are ample job prospects in this sector after completing the course. One can established herself/himself as self employed. One can even join followings:

* Fashion show organizers
* Jewellery houses
* Expert houses
* Textile mills
* Garment companies
* Leather companies
* Boutiques
* Media houses
* and many more options
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?