20th September 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Should I be eligible for government job after passing M.Com 12 years back?

hi
I am anu. i want to know that should i elligble for the govt. job if i passed m.com in 1999. My DOB 06/12/76.

Related Questions:
  1. Appeared in M.Com entrance exam 5 years back but not got admission yet
  2. Am I eligible for Government Teaching Job after doing B.Ed 7 years back?
  3. Am I eligible for government jobs after having 70% in graduation but with a year back?
  4. Can I apply for government job in Civil Engineering after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  5. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  6. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  7. Am I eligible for getting government job after 31 years of age? -- [New]
  8. Can I get government job after passing 12th Commerce?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  11. Can I get a job in government sector after finishing my 2nd PUC 4 years back?
  12. How do I get a government job after passing 12th with 82%?
  13. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  14. Which good government job is better after passing 12 science?
  15. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  17. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?
  18. How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?
28th September 2015, 06:12 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I be eligible for government job after passing M.Com 12 years back?

As you have mentioned in the query that your date of birth is 06/12/1976 that means in the year 2015, you have attained the age of 39 years, so there is no job opportunities for your in government sector except in case of NET examination. The age limit for majority of government job entrance exams between 20-30 years and relaxation upto five years for SC/ST candidates.

At the age of 39 years, if you have scored 55% or more in master's degree in commerce, you can apply for the National Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grants Commission for lectureship in government colleges. This is the only government job opportunity for you.

For any more details about NET exam, you can visit www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?