9th April 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Fashion Designing in Graduation?

Sir,
I want to study Fashion Designing in my
Graduation. Right now I am studying in 12th Science.
Kindly let me know I have to give any entrance exam?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?
  2. Can I do fashion designing after graduation in B.Com?
  3. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  5. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  6. Is there any chance to study fashion designing after completing 12th?
  7. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  9. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  10. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  11. How to study fashion designing course? My daugher is studying in 12th with PCB subjects
  12. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  13. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  14. How to get a chance to study fashion designing? I am studying 11th after completing 12th
  15. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  16. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  17. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
20th April 2015, 01:41 AM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Fashion Designing in Graduation?

It depends in which course you are going to take admission. If you are going to take engineering line then you will have to appear in AIEEE, IIT exams. Btech in Fashion designing and fashion engineering both these courses come under AIEEE and IIT. And if you are going to do Bsc in fashion then you don't have to appear in any entrance exam. If you are going for Bsc then purchase the prospectus of college. Fill the mandatory fields. Attach required documents. Submit the form and wait for cutt-off list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?