26th November 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose for interior designing? How much is the duration for this course?

which stream i should choose for interior designing???
and how much is the duration of this course????

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should i choose after class 10th for Interior Designing?
  2. Which stream should I choose for interior designing after 10th from IGCSE?
  3. Can I do Interior Designing after doing 12th from Arts Stream? What kind of entrance exam to be given? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which subjects should I choose in A level for interior architecture and interior designing
  5. Which exams do I have to attempt to do MS in Interior Designing?
  6. What should I choose in grade 11th and 12th? I want to take interior designing as my career
  7. In order to pursue Interior Designing course which stream to choose after 10th Arts or Science? -- [New]
  8. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  9. How can I choose my career in short term course like Fashion designing and Interior Designing Courses
  10. Is science stream necessary for PG master's degree in interior designing? Can commerce stream students do it?
  11. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  12. What is a good career after 10th except for Maths and Biology for Girls?
  13. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MS in Interior Designing? Is it possible to join this course directly through GRE score?
  14. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th?
  15. Career option after 12th standard with commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  17. How to do interior designing course if I am a CSE student
  18. How to join Interior Designing course after completion of 12th Class in Biology stream?
27th November 2012, 09:12 AM
srikanth0438

Default Re: Which stream should I choose for interior designing? How much is the duration for this course?

Hi my dear friend...................

I think you want interested interior designing.................

you must be completed It will be good if you take up Maths, Physics, Chemistry. So that you are available for every course available after 10 + 2 .

A 5 year professional program in Interior Design is also offered in the School of Interior Design in the Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) in Ahmedabad.

You can take up any subject at +2 level if you not aiming for CEPT because for other colleges student from any stream are taken............

interior designing courses...........

- Residential design
- Commercial design
- Hospitality design
- Healthcare design
- Exhibition design
- Universal design.....

All the best...........
27th November 2012, 01:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose for interior designing? How much is the duration for this course?

You just have to be 10+2 pass to pursue any interior designing course.

Just pass with any subjects bu i will advice you to go for science stream as it will give yoo edge over others.

Most of the institutes take entrance and interview to give admission into these courses.

So if you want to get a good institute then you have to pass the entrance with good marks.

For more information you can download the attachment .
Attached Files
File Type: docx Opportunities for an interior designer.docx(16.2 KB, 77 views)
20th March 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i want to become an interior designer....and i am taking the arts stream after 10th....so is it good to take this stream for my career option...if yes what r the subjects that i should choose after 10th in arts...????plzzzz help....
9th April 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Can i do interior designing after 12th arts? Or commers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?