19th May 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose for 12th science for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

tell me, which subjects choose for the 12th science for admission for aironotical engeeniring

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  3. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  5. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  6. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which Entrance Exam should a candidate appear after completion of 12th science for getting admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  9. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  10. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  11. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  13. Do I have to choose Aeronautical engineering to join Indian air force?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  15. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  16. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  17. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  18. Which subjects should I choose in 12th Class to join B.Sc Agriculture?
17th July 2012, 02:17 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to choose for 12th science for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most excited and challenging fields in Engineering. It is a study of designing and planning of aircrafts, satellites, space shuttle, missiles, helicopters, fighter jets etc. Just like any other Engineering course, requirements of Aeronautical Engineering are the same. Here are the details:

You will need to complete 12th class with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) with at least 50 percent marks.

Once you do that, you will be eligible for appearing the Engineering entrace exams like AIEEE and IIT-JEE etc. Your performanc in these entrance exams would determine which college you may be able to get admission.

Please remember that all Engineering entrace exams have some eligibility of their own. For example IIT-JEE require candidates from General category to score at least 60 percent marks while SC/ST students are required to score 55 percent marks in 12th board.

On the other hand to be eligible for AIEEE exam you are required to score 50 percent in 12th in case of General and 45 percent in case of SC/ST etc students.

Other way to get entry in Aeronautical Engineering is by completing diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering. Following which you will be eligible for lateral entry in the second year of B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Now coming to job scope. The Aeronautical Engineers will always be in demand as long as we are interested in air travel and countries continue to spend billions on missile and fighter jets. You will always have the option to work for private aircraft or helicopter manufacturer or you can work in defence sector or Space Agencies. Here are some places where you can find job.

DRDO

ISRO

NAVA

BOEING

Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd

The top Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India are:

Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
17th July 2012, 02:21 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: Which subjects to choose for 12th science for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most excited and challenging fields in Engineering. It is a study of designing and planning of aircrafts, satellites, space shuttle, missiles, helicopters, fighter jets etc. Just like any other Engineering course, requirements of Aeronautical Engineering are the same. Here are the details:

You will need to complete 12th class with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) with at least 50 percent marks.
17th July 2012, 02:32 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tell me, which subjects choose for the 12th science for admission for aironotical engeeniring
hello
you want to do aeronautical engineering.
so you should have to take maths chemistry and physics subject.
for aeronautical engineering you will give any engineering test like as
IIT
BHU
BITS PILANI
AIEEE
KCET
etc.
after that you have to get good rank after that there will be chance to get admission in aeronautical engineering college.
In india there are some college which provide this course so you have to get best rank.
good luck
29th August 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

what to do admition in 12 scince board examination in rajasthan state,i have only 10 pased
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?