3rd August 2013, 12:11 AM
sreeniks

Is there any college in India recognized in USA?

for job in usa bds from which college in india is best. any college in india is recognized in usa

Related Questions:
  1. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  2. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  3. What's the value of a Master Degree from USA in India?
  4. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  5. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  6. Am I eligible for MS from USA/UK after AMIE?
  7. How can I get into college after completing 11th and 12th from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  9. Can I do Masters in USA? I've graduated from a University that is not recognized by UGC
  10. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India
  11. How can I do MCA from USA after completing BCA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. If a student is born in USA with USA nationality then is he/she is eligible for Maharashtra Quota for Engineering College?
  13. Which entrance test do I have to clear to get into a college in US for Ph.D Genetics course?
  14. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  15. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  16. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  17. What is better to complete my B.E. in India or in USA? -- [New]
  18. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
3rd August 2013, 01:15 PM
shivam2k6

Default Re: Is there any college in India recognized in USA?

there are many good colleges in india for bds courses and after graduating from there you will have plenty of opportunity to go to usa. Few of good colleges are-
manipal, king george medical college, AFMC, and many more.
But i am really sorry to say u that there is no college in india which is recognised in usa
3rd August 2013, 04:04 PM
muskansood

Default Re: Is there any college in India recognized in USA?

well look for srm college
Mobile: 91-9003190385 for information
and the rest of it depends on your interview.ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?