16th August 2018, 04:56 PM
Gurbani manisha

Is there any entrance exam required to study Diploma in Interior Designing course?

I want to make a career in Interior Designing. And, have selected some colleges for that. However, I want to ensure whether I need to appear for any kind of entrance exam to study Diploma courses in Interior Designing?

1st October 2020, 05:07 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam required to study Diploma in Interior Designing course?

Some institutions give admissions on the basis of candidate's merit criteria while there are some institutions for which you need to appear for national/State/Institute level entrance examination like UCEED,CEED,NATA, etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?