3rd December 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any specialized competitive exam to take up Aeronautical Engineering(Aircraft Designing)?

sir/madam
i am wishing to take up aeronautical engineering(aircraft designing) so is there any specialized competitive exams and if there is can you furnish me with the details
thankyou...........

Related Questions:
  1. How an Individual can get admission in Aeronautic Engineering Colleges?
  2. List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai
  3. How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  4. Should I try CEED entrance exam? Any opportunity in Aero Industry after Masters in Designing?
  5. How to enroll for Internship in any Textile Company?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  7. Which graduation course should i do to become a Web Designer?
  8. What should I do after passing 12th to become an Astronaut?
  9. Does graduation in fashion designing from Allahabad university equivalent to graduation in science or commerce or arts?
  10. Procedure for admission for designing in MIT Pune? Which exam we have to give for designinig?
  11. Guidance for career after B.Sc in Textile -- [New]
  12. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  13. What are the jobs in electronics and instrumentation in India?
  14. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of 10th or 12th class to join Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  16. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  17. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  18. Eligibility for Textile designing and jewelry designing after 12th while studying CA?
31st December 2011, 09:50 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any specialized competitive exam to take up Aeronautical Engineering(Aircraft Designing)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam
i am wishing to take up aeronautical engineering(aircraft designing) so is there any specialized competitive exams and if there is can you furnish me with the details
thank you...........
HI,
Yes there are many exam exam of aeronautical engineering.
Some top exam are:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
> B.I.T.S.AT
> MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
> I.S.A.T
etc

ALL THE BEST!
13th January 2012, 01:05 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any specialized competitive exam to take up Aeronautical Engineering(Aircraft Designing)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam
thankyou...........
HI,
For admissions to engineering college you have to qualify the exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
> E.M.C.E.T
> STATE-C.E.T
> B.I.T.S.AT
> I.S.A.T
etc

ALL THE BEST!
4th May 2014, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Is that we have to write all the five competitive exam?
7th February 2016, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the important compiative exam cources for aeronautical engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?