13th April 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for general knowledge topic for competitive exam?

Tips to prepare for general knowledge topic for competitive exam? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Which all books can be referred to get prepared? Can you please give me the right suggestion to ensure that I will prepare better?

13th April 2017, 06:00 PM
sky bhalodi

Default Re: Tips to prepare for general knowledge topic for competitive exam?

Today in market there are lots of books related to general knowledge which will help you but below are some important books to enrich your general knowledge.

-> NCERT std 5 to 12 History , Geography, Science, Economics and Politics
In above books you will get the best knowledge for competitive exam and moreover it is authenticate books.

-> Manorama General Knowledge Book
This single book contains most of the general knowledge topics which are asked in competitive exam and it is most popular books for the beginners.

-> Read Daily News paper and Monthly Current affairs magazine to know the latest current affairs.

At last you have to solve previous year questions papers of various competitive exam so that you will get the idea of what type of questions will be asked in the exam and what are the weight age of various topics.

All the Best........
13th April 2017, 09:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You should read newspaper daily and stay updated daily.
You need to read various books of different publications. Some of these are as under:-
Lucent General knowledge
Speedy General Knowledge
BSC General knowledge
Arihant General knowledge
13th April 2017, 09:59 PM
ranu shahi

You can prepare for general knowledge of competitive exam by the regular updates of current affairs and for this you can prefer these books:-
Lucent general knowledge
Banking chronicle
Samanya gyan darpan
Pratiyogita darpan
Arihant general knowledge
Speedy science
Speedy general knowledge.
14th April 2017, 12:14 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# General Knowledge and General Awareness is the most important section of a competitive examination.

# With proper strategy and planning one can perform well in General Knowledge and General Awareness section of the competitive examination.

# Following tips should be followed while preparing for General Knowledge and General Awareness section:

* Daily read any national level newspaper.
* Daily watch the news on TV news channels.

* Following magazines are quite helpful in preparing General Knowledge and General Awareness section:
= Monthly magazine Pratiyogita Darpan
= Monthly magazine Competition Success Review
= Monthly magazine India Today

* Following books are quite helpful in preparing General Knowledge and General Awareness section:
= Arihant's General Knowledge
= Lucent's General Knowledge
14th April 2017, 12:32 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

People ask this question quite often eventhough the methodologies why means normally each one has his own perspective. In terms of preparation each one has his own style.
-> I hope my tips will help you with the ways of preparation of general knowledge .here we go
* Habituate reading newspaper as early as possible as it is the most effective source which keeps us updated and also note down the important sort of things.
* But a general knowledge book of new edition.
* maintain a application in your mobile because you will get to know the instant updates through it..
* keep updating every second in a manner you like.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?