15th July 2011, 10:05 AM
rcm2in

What is the admission fee for B.Tech with M.Tech in JNTU Hyderabad?

Hi,
My name is RC Murthy, my doughter get good rank in Eamcet , she want to know detailes of admission fee for B Tech with M Tech in JNTU Hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission fee for B.Tech with M.Tech in JNTU Hyderabad?
  2. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  3. What is the fee structure for M.Tech through PGECET?
  4. How many qualified PGECET qualified students can get a seat in M.Tech in JNTU Hyderabad? Scope of getting a seat in JNTU?
  5. How can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad or JNTU Kakinada University? My GATE score is 493
  6. Fee structure for Engineering in Engineering colleges of Hyderabad affiliated to JNTU?
  7. Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad?
  8. M.Tech admission in JNTU Hyderabad based on GATE Score and EC Category
  9. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  10. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech?
  11. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  12. When to get admission for M.Tech course in JNTU for the year 2012?
  13. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to get in top 10 engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 4602 GATE score and 500 in ECE stream general category?
  15. Model question papers for Ph.D in JNTU Hyderabad
  16. List of top 10 Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. can I get in JNTU Hyderabad or any other colleges affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 2768 rank in PGECET?
  18. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students? -- [New]
12th December 2011, 11:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission fee for B.Tech with M.Tech in JNTU Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcm2in View Post
Hi,
My name is RC Murthy, my doughter get good rank in Eamcet , she want to know detailes of admission fee for B Tech with M Tech in JNTU Hyderabad.

You would be happy to know that the vice-chancellor of the University has extended the last date for submission to 23.12.2012 with a late fee of Rs.10000.

Please contact the official website for further details on admission:
www.jntu.ac.in

You can also get further fees and admission details as a PDF document from:
http://jntu.ac.in/bulletin_board/Existing_Fee_Structu1310367077.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?