27th May 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the career prospective after dual degree in Physics?

What is the career prospective after doing dual degree in Physics from Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani? I have got the chance for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the benefit of pursuing dual degree from BITS Pilani?
  2. Can I get a job with a good salary package in private sector after completing Integrated Chemical Engineering course?
  3. Minimum marks required in KIITEE to get admission in KIIT university?
  4. M.Sc in Maths can be done after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  5. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
  6. How to join NIT Rourkela for Dual degree course?
  7. Career in physics as a physicist after 12th science?
  8. Which is better? - doing m.tech after b.tech or b.tech+m.tech dual degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Overall fee for dual degree at KIIT? Will bank provide me Loan for such dual degree course?
  10. List of good colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering integrated dual degree course?
  11. Am I eligible to do dual degree in JNTUK after completion of diploma course?
  12. Should I join any college with Dual Degree programme after passing AIEEE with 36000?
  13. Eligibility for placement in US? I have done dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  14. Which courses should I join so that I can have a good career in US or India after BSc,MSc and MBA? Can I opt for dual courses?
  15. List of the institutes that offer dual degree in the field of religion?
  16. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  17. How much will it take to find a job after completing dual degree course from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar?
  18. Universities having dual degree of M.SC-Phd? Entrance exam, cut offs and question paper patters for M.SC-P.Hd dual degree?
22nd July 2018, 12:01 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career prospective after dual degree in Physics?

Yeah! You should know that "Physics is the king of Science". So, it's pretty much simple to understand that there is vast opportunities for Dual degree(B.Sc + M.Sc) holders in Physics. If you have already completed this course, then the below mentioned information will definitely help you. Read carefully!

>> Lecturer in College or University:

This is one of the best jobs after completing M.Sc in Physics. You need to complete the doctoral course (Ph.D) in Physics , then you are eligible to join a college as lecturer.

>> Professor in College or University:

After completing M.Sc in Physics, you need to complete Ph.D course and have to crack UGC CSIR NET(National Eligibility Test) exam to be eligible to become a professor in college or university.

>> Scientist:

After completing M.Sc in Physics , if you want to become a scientist and want to give physics something new, then you ought to complete Ph.D in Physics. You will be called as Junior Scientist. Then, complete post doctoral course and start researching.

>> Civil Services:

Candidates who completed graduation in any discipline are eligible to become civil servant. As you have completed Dual degree in Physics , you are eligible to appear in various civil service examinations like UPSC, WBCS and other state civil service examinations.

>> Radio Physicist cum Safety Officer:

It is a respectful post in hospitals. Only one or two Radio Physicist cum Safety officers are available in every hospitals. You need to crack BARC exam after completing M.Sc course in Physics in order to eligible for the mentioned post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?