21st April 2012, 09:47 AM
chandra sekhar arya

What are the courses I can go for after B.Tech Civil? I am interested in Architecture and Interior Designing

Sir what are the courses I can go for after my B.Tech civil. I am interested in Architecture and interior designing and working individually.

17th June 2012, 07:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I can go for after B.Tech Civil? I am interested in Architecture and Interior Designing

You can go for M.Tech courses with specialization in your interested areas. Master of Architecture course cannot be pursued after B.Tech in Civil engineering. You can only pursue specialization courses in Civil Engineering in M.Tech. M.Tech in Building Technology and Construction Management, M.Tech in Hydraulics, M.Tech in Structural Engineering, etc are some of the popularly opted courses. You can try for courses like PG Diploma in interior design and decoration.
4th July 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses I can go for after B.Tech Civil? I am interested in Architecture and Interior Designing

what are courses of pg diploma in interior designing?
4th July 2012, 07:55 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

I think it is always better to go for M.Tech courses as that will allow you to learn your subject better and will better your chances of getting a good job as well.

You can do the specializations in the following fields:-

>Engineering Structures

>Geotechnical Engineering

>Remote Sensing & GIS

>Offshore Structures

>Water Resource Engineering

>Transportation Engineering

>Construction Technology & Management

>Environmental Engineering

Top Colleges in India offering M.Tech in Civil Engineering:-

VIT,Vellore

BITS, Pilani

Punjab Engineering College

Jadavpur University

Delhi College of Engieering

Cochin University of Science and Technology

Indian Institute of Technology

National Institute of Technology

Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?