1st June 2018, 10:49 PM
devdaspowar

What is the eligibility to appear for AeSI - Aeronautical Society of India exam?

I have completed my graduation in Production Engineering in the year 2015. Am I eligible for AeSI (Aeronautical Society of India) exam? If yes, then also let me know the procedure of applying for AeSI exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in HAL Bangalore after completion Section A in Aeronautical Engineering from AESI?
  2. Which entrance exams should I apply for, to be an Aerospace Engineer?
  3. How to get admission in M.Tech (Aerospace) after my engineering graduation from Aeronautical society of India?
  4. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  5. Information on Aerospace engineering? Institutes and placement opportunities?
  6. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  7. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good Institutes?
  8. How to join in RAW being a candidate of 11th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. can I get a job in MNC after joining in Aeronautical engineering course? I have completed 12th with 85%
  10. What should I do to join VLSI or Embedded course after engineering in ECE branch?
  11. Difference between B.E/B.Tech degree from an engineering college and the one offered by Aeronautical Society of India? Which one is better?
  12. Which are the best Aeronautical Colleges in India? How much is the annual fees?
  13. Can I get a job in MNCs after completing 12th with 85%?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  15. How to become an Aerospace Engineer after passing 12th with 86%?
  16. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  17. Can I do MS Aerospace Engineering course after doing Aircraft Maintanence course from DGGA approved organization?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for nautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?
25th November 2022, 11:07 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to appear for AeSI - Aeronautical Society of India exam?

Eligibility criteria

Those who have completed class 12th from a recognised institution

Those who have passed studentship exam of Aeronautical society before June 1998

Students who have completed BSc in physics, chemistry and maths with atleast 50% marks.

Airmen of Indian Air Force can appear for exam under the X cateogary if they belong to any of the following trades.
Electrical Artificer
Leading Airmechanics

Those who have completed diploma in engineering are also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?