27th August 2020, 01:46 PM
Poonam pate

What is the eligibility criteria for the post of District Education Officer (DEO)?

I have completed M.Com followed by Post Graduate Diploma In Taxation (PGDT). I have 3 years of experience as a Teacher in Senior College. Am I eligible for the post of District Education Officer (DEO)? Is there any entrance for DEO? If yes, then please share entrance details as well.

30th August 2020, 01:03 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for the post of District Education Officer (DEO)?

You need to clear State Civil Services Examination with a valid score.
You must have passed a graduation level degree in any stream from a recognized institute
Age limit is in between 21-40 years at the time of recruitment
The different job roles for a District Education Officer is given below:-
-Deputy District Education Officer
-Budget and Accounts Officer
-District Education Officer
-Assistant District Education Officer
-Sub Divisional Educational Officer

#The selection will be made in three successive stages
i)Preliminary Examination
ii)Main Examination
iii)Interview
1st September 2020, 04:51 PM
ruckshana

Post Re: What is the eligibility criteria for the post of District Education Officer (DEO)?

Eligibility criteria for the post of District Education Officer is mentioned below:
• The candidates must have passed the State Civil Service Examination with a valid score.
• The minimum age of the candidates must be not less than 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 40 years at the time of recruitment.

The selection of candidates for DEO post is being done through the State Level Civil Service Examination conducted every year by State Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?