12th June 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee required to study fashion designing?

What is the fee required to study fashion designing? Which colleges are available to apply? Can someone please guide me with the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  2. Can I study Fashion Designing course after B.Tech? Good institutions where I can study?
  3. How to become a fashion designer, being from a small town?
  4. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  5. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
  7. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  8. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  9. Scholarship arrangement and colleges for Fashion Designing course from foreign countries?
  10. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  11. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  12. Does SRM University provide Fashion Designing course? What is the qualification required and what is the fee structure?
  13. Is there any way to study Bachelors in Fashion Designing for 1 year Diploma student?
  14. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE?
  15. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  16. Is there any Fashion Designing course available in ITI?
  17. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Chances to study Fashion Designing in Abroad for Mechanical student?
12th June 2017, 06:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee required to study fashion designing?

If you want to study fashion designing degree course from a recognised University then I would like to tell you to appear in National Institute of Fashion Technology entrance exam. This is most famous and renowned University of our country.
The fee structure is different for NRI and Indian students.
For 1 semester it is about 52,000 for Indian students and 360000 for NRI students.
12th June 2017, 07:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Fashion designing course is taken after completing 12th standard and you need to have taken interest on the course in order to take it.

The fees for the course depend on the institutes and there are many reputed Institute in India to take the course. The best institute is more will be the fees for the course.

So I suggest you to take the best institute in order to pursue the course.
12th June 2017, 11:23 PM
mrghost
Member+

You can do fashion designing course after completion of your 12th and after 12th you must need to apply for entrance exam such as NIFT, NID, CEED etc and fee structure is mainly decided by the colleges but estimate of fee structure is 48 to 52,000.

List of fashion designing colleges in India

>ALT Training College
PH no. - 9211499030

> Desh Bhagt Foundation Group of Institute, Punjab
PH no. - 016362 32200

> Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
PH no. - 011 2511 6362

> CEPT University, Gujarat
PH no. - 079 2630 2470

> Central Institute of Technology, Assam
PH no. - 36612 77279

> Bigboxx Academy
PH no. - 09724 612 244

> IIFA multimedia institute for interior fashion and animation, Bengaluru
PH no. - 080 4112 2009
13th June 2017, 06:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Fashion designing is a very good career and has very good scope in future. The eligibility required to study fashion designing and the top colleges and their fee structure are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate need to clear their 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream with 50% from any recognised board.
- To get admission you need to attend the entrance exam conducted by the different universities.

Some of the top colleges and their fee structure (in INR):
- National Institute of Designing (NID), Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Fees: Around 2.2L per year.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT): There are many branches Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur and many places.
Fees: Around 2.15L per year.
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Punjab.
Fees: Around 1.29L
- Pearl Academy, New Delhi
Fees: Around 3.2L
- Symbiosis Institute of Designing, Pune, Maharashtra.
Fees: Around 2.73L
- PDM University, Bahadurgarh, Haryana.
Fees: Around 50.6k
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?