21st September 2012, 05:50 PM
swathibashaboina

What is the fee structure of fashion designing institutes? I have completed my Inter

i have completed my inter and i want to know the fee structure of fashion desigining institutes

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?
  2. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  3. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any course in banking sector for 12th passed students? Any chance to opt for fashion designing?
  5. Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  7. What is the fee structure of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology
  8. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  9. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  10. What is the fee structure of fashion designing in KITEE?
  11. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses? -- [New]
  12. What is the total fee structure in Fashion Designing?
  13. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  14. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  15. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  17. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  18. Details for Design Graduate Enterance exams?
30th November 2012, 12:37 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of fashion designing institutes? I have completed my Inter

Best Institute for Fashion Designing Course :

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore

St. Francis Institute of Art & Design, Mumbai

Raffles Design International, Mumbai:

IMS-Design & Innovation Academy, Noida

Pearl Academy of Fashion (PAF), Noida

J D Institute of Fashion Technology, Savitri Path, Bapu Nagar
Arch,Plot No. 9, Govind Marg

Gyan Vihar Universe ,Mahal, Jagatpura

Maharishi Arvind Insitute of Engineering & Technology,, Madhyam Marg, Mansarovar

Pearl Academy of Fashion,Plot No. B, Sahakar Marg

Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre,Sri Ram Ki Nangal Via Vatika, Tonk Road

Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology ,IT Park, EPIP-Sitapura

South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, New Delhi

Rachna Sansa, School of Interior Design, Mumbai

SNDT Women's University, Mumbai

Thanks..
2nd January 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of fashion designing institutes? I have completed my Inter

what are the exams to be taken up to enter fashion designing field....?mention some colleges in karnataka and their fees structure..
22nd February 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility for fashion designing??
11th April 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for vogue institude of fd
9th June 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th with science stream is it possible for me to make my career in fd
27th September 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structre of fasion design instute
5th December 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that is any government college in Agra or bareilly
I have passeo my inter in 2011
28th July 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of volgue institute and totally how many years course is it?
12th October 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

M doing B.Com but i want to do Fashion Designing Course. So is it possible? N if yes , what is the fee structure. ?
10th May 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I m doing b.com 2yr and I want to do fashion designing so I want to know the fee structure?
30th May 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

now I am in class 12th and I want to do fashion designing so plz tell me what can I do??????
5th July 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Diploma in Interrior Design & the last date for admissions?
6th July 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my ssc i got 75% i am taking up commerce but after 12th i want to pursue my career in fashion design,i want to know the fee structure of vogue institute and international institute of fashion design mumbai i will wait for ur reply.
BY,
ANEESHA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?