17th July 2010, 06:33 PM
vishnu sharma1

What is the future of CFA from ICFAI, Tripura? Is this university registered for CFA in India?

Sir,
I am pursuing CFA from ICFAI, Tripura and have cleared two semester. I want to know what is future of CFA from ICFAI, tripura. I have listen this university is not registered for CFA in india.

Please tell me about CFA from ICFAI, Tripura and its future

19th January 2012, 03:03 PM
Prosen Das

Default Re: What is the future of CFA from ICFAI, Tripura? Is this university registered for CFA in India?

ICFAI university gawahati is registered for CFA in INDIA.It have bright feature.
19th January 2012, 06:06 PM
adithyaparavastu

Default Re: What is the future of CFA from ICFAI, Tripura? Is this university registered for CFA in India?

hi friend check the following link for the details regarding he future of CFA from ICFAI.

http://stooge.hubpages.com/hub/futur...ICFAI-in-India
17th December 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA in Finance and wanted to do the CFA. Will you please let me know what is the fee structure and how many semesters I have to face?.
31st December 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Is India Cfa has value?is it having Better reconigtion compare to Usa cfa?
30th April 2016, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

I am a MBA finance candidate & I have 2yrs of experience in F&A industry. present am doing CFA from ICFAI. whats the career scope for me after this course & am planning for Learning the French language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?