12th February 2020, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the general admission criteria for WBBSE students to get admission in 11th CBSE Board?

Hi, I have completed my 10th Boars exams from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) and I wish to take admission in 11th in school affiliated to CBSE Board's curriculum. So, what should be my minimum score in 10th under WBBSE to get admission in 11th Science in good CBSE Schools in Kolkata? And, what are the other general admission criteria and requirements for WBBSE students migrating to CBSE Board?

15th February 2020, 06:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the general admission criteria for WBBSE students to get admission in 11th CBSE Board?

There is no criteria as such on the basis of aggregate to get admission in CBSE school in std 11th.

Admission is offered in std 11th to candidate passed 10th from a recognised board.

The admission criteria varies with school. So, visit the school in which you want to get admission for more detail about the admission procedure.
19th April 2022, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the general admission criteria for WBBSE students to get admission in 11th CBSE Board?

can nepali 10 pass student can study 11 in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?