26th October 2016, 12:53 PM
rkvi

What are the job opportunities after completing CS? Can I register for CS at the age of 34?

Hello Sir, I want to register for CS at the age of 34 is it possible to do so? What are the job opportunities after completing CS? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
  2. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Sc in Chemistry scoring 80%? What type of job should I prefer?
  3. What are the job opportunities available in India after completing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  5. What are the job opportunities for me after completing my 12th?
  6. Which one is better, M.Tech after B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech? Which has better future prospects?
  7. Can I join Shipping and Logistics course at an age of 42? What are the opportunities available after completing the course?
  8. Which courses can I pursue after completing BIPC? What are the job opportunities available after completing BIPC? -- [New]
  9. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  10. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  11. How can I apply for Off-Campus Drives of various companies being a CSE final year student?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  13. Details regarding IATA? Is there any age limit for this course? What are the job opportunities after completing this course? Which are the institutes in Mumbai?
  14. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  15. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  17. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80% -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing MA in Sociology? How can I apply for the job?
8th November 2016, 08:47 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What are the job opportunities after completing CS? Can I register for CS at the age of 34?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkvi View Post
Hello Sir, I want to register for CS at the age of 34 is it possible to do so? What are the job opportunities after completing CS? Please answer as soon as possible.

:::Yes, you can apply for the CS course at the age of 34 years.:::

>>>CS stands for the Company Secretary. The CS course conducted by the ICSI ( Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
There are total 3 sections of this course.
1. Foundation.
2. Executive.
3. Professional.

===Eligibility For Company Secretory course. ===

^^^ You should have 12th or its equivalent from recognized board.
^^^ Your age should not less than 17 years for this course.

##There are following job opportunities after the CS course.##
^^ You can get job in the Financial Market Service.
^^ You can join the Corporate Government services.
^^ You can join Corporate law advisory and representation services.
^^ You can join management services.

<<So, there are lots of job opportunities after completing the CS course.>>
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?