5th October 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the necessary subjects for class 10th board exam next year?

What are the necessary subjects for class 10th board exam next year? can you please list me down all the subjects which I need to get prepared? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for your response. Thanks!

6th October 2017, 10:55 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the necessary subjects for class 10th board exam next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the necessary subjects for class 10th board exam next year? can you please list me down all the subjects which I need to get prepared? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for your response. Thanks!

Necessary Subjects for Xth Class:- In CBSE NCERT major subjects for Xth class are as follows:-

>> English.

:- NCERT book for English and English grammar.

>> Hindi.

:- NCERT book for Xth chapters and grammar for Hindi.

>> Science.

:- Syllabus topics for science for Xth class are Chemical reaction and equation, Acid bases and salts, Metals and non metals, Carbon and its compounds, Periodic classification of elements, Life processes, Control and coordination, Heredity and evolution, Light, reflection and refraction, Human eye, Source of energy, electricity, Magnetism etc.

>> Social science.

:- Based on History, Civics, Geography etc.

>> Mathematics.

:- Syllabus topics for Maths for Xth class are Real number, Polynomials, Quadratic equitation, Triangle, Coordinate geometry, Trigonometry and its application, Circle, Statistics, Construction, Surface areas and Volume, Probability etc.

>> Each subject paper carries 75 marks for written exam and 25 marks for internal assessment. So each subject exam is of 100 marks.
6th October 2017, 12:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the necessary subjects for class 10th board exam next year?

Class X students have to now study five subjects — two languages, social science, mathematics and science.
Students also have a choice of studying a vocational subject as an “additional” course.
However, from the 2017-18 academic year, it will be compulsory to study a vocational subject.
6th October 2017, 03:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The necessary subject for which a student must appear in secondary board examination are:

English.

Mathematics.

Science.

Social Science.

Hindi/Sanskrit/any other language of their state.
6th October 2017, 03:36 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

State Board- Mainly six subject rule is followed in all over the india. Out of six subjects One language subjects varies from state to state according to the localities .

CBSE-In CBSE board there are five compulsory subjects

Mathematics
Science
Social studies
English
HIndi

The sixth subject is optional . Which is decided by the School authorities . The sixth subject Chosen from optional subjects "Dynamics of Retailing, Information Technology, Security, Automobile Technology, Introduction to Financial Market, Introduction to Tourism, Beauty and Wellness, Basic Agriculture, Food Production, Front Office Operations, Banking and Insurance, Marketing and Sales, and Health Care Services."
6th October 2017, 07:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The necessary subjects for 10th board examination are :-

Mathematics.

English.

Social Studies.

Science.

Sanskrit/Hindi .

In state board student can select regional language also as their paper. For detail information visit at official website of your respective board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?