10th November 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for joining interior designing course after completion of B.Com?

What is the process followed for joining the interior designing course after completion of B.Com? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this soon as possible. Thanks!

15th November 2017, 10:55 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for joining interior designing course after completion of B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the Bachelor of Design in Interior designing course. The course is of four year duration.

The required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination to get admission in the course.

Major entrance examination to get admission is :- NATA, CEET, NID, CPET etc.
15th November 2017, 03:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for joining interior designing course after completion of B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the Bachelor in Interior designing course as per your qualification.

The required qualification to appear in examination to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any discipline.

The required minimum aggregate and admission procedure varies with institutes.

So, for detail information visit the official website of respective institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?