11th May 2011, 05:31 AM
Aggarwal Aakash

What is the scope after O level and A level? Is it helpful in pursuing MCA?

hi my name is Aakash n i am pursuing BA from delhi university n want to know about the scope or career in O level and A level

and will it help me in pursuing MCA

11th May 2011, 08:58 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope after O level and A level? Is it helpful in pursuing MCA?

First you have to complete O level after that you should complete A level.

with the A level you can get entry in the third semester of MCA directily.

For MCA, you should have much knowledge of math.

now a days there are so many options in IT, Software Enginnering, Technical department of different fields.
11th May 2011, 11:50 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope after O level and A level? Is it helpful in pursuing MCA?

Dear friend,

In ''O' level they teach fundamentals of the computer and some basics knowledge of the computer and some basic languages of the computer.

and in 'A' level they teach different languages, programming, Data feeding and arranging of Data in the required manner.

These courses are very much useful in MCA as while pursuing MCA, student should know the different languages, programming, Data feeding and arranging of Data in the required manner.

All the best....................
11th May 2011, 01:21 PM
ernancyarora

Default Re: What is the scope after O level and A level? Is it helpful in pursuing MCA?

O level and A level courses of DOEACC Provides Knowledge that will help you in pursuing MCA. Both are computer oriented courses and interrelated.
11th May 2011, 01:30 PM
Sarah eduatuk

Hello friend,

O and A levels are recognised not only in India but in many countries. The equivalent of it is pretty standard everywhere. But since you are doing your bachelors already you are already ahead of O and A levels, i guess.

Do verify with british council in your city to know the exact info. Hope this helps. If you still have queries, mail me at [email protected]

All the best!
26th May 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Will i go for mca or doeacc which is better. I hav done bsc math
1st July 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

plez tell me the scope in job after doing A level from Doeacc .& what is the salary pakage start
6th August 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

what is scope of 'o' level of doeacc.
8th August 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of o level in govt. sector?is it good for commerce student?
24th August 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary after doing o'level or a'level
16th September 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

May I elegible for MCA after doing the 'O' level course from DOEACC after 12th ?
11th October 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, can i do mca after compelte the a level course from doeacc.........???
without maths......... pls tell me sir .....
14th January 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of B.com and pursuing A Level what is its scope and where i can get job related to it?
28th January 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

WHAT TO DO AFTER 55%OF B.A.
12th February 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds,

i'm in 8th and want to about o-level..........what's the scope and is it easy or not???????
11th March 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I AM PURSUING B.A. (G) AND WANT TO KNOW ABOUT O LEVEL AND A LEVEL AND WHAT SALARY SCALE WILL BE PAID AFTER A LEVEL
20th March 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hi guys,

after do O LEVEL and A LEVEL,you can take only much knowledge and you can take also govt job but not in MNC,so if you wanna go engineering line please dont catch O,A AND B LEVEL,you can do bsc-it or bca after 12th and than after you can do MCA and msc-it by d way if you are doing non professional degree like B.A,B.COM.BSC(PCM),YOU CAN DO A LEVEL...

*******************BEST OF LUCK********************
14th April 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i'm totllay confused about my career.I m o'level holder & what should i do?
21st April 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Wt scope after o,a,b,c, lavel courses
12th May 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

after o level,, tell me the jobs in this field and after doing o level..??
13th May 2012, 02:11 PM
madhu.mita

Dear sir,

In ''O' level they teach fundamentals of the computer and some basics knowledge of the computer and some basic languages of the computer.

and in 'A' level they teach different languages, programming, Data feeding and arranging of Data in the required manner.

These courses are very much useful in MCA as while pursuing MCA, student should know the different languages, programming, Data feeding and arranging of Data in the required manner.
23rd June 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir!
I'm pursuing 'o' level course n B.A.(non-professional);but is my 2nd time(because validation of it 5 years so).
Bt i m confused may i get job after it please suggest me???
My 2 modules are cleared n remainig 2 also.
please hlp me sir!!

My email id [email protected]
Mo no- 918795104398
23rd June 2012, 01:18 PM
artigoyal52

Hi dear,
In my opinion, well both are good but 'O' level and 'A' level is not much better as MCA.
'O' level and 'A' level gives you knowledge about fundamental of computers but not in maths,but MCA gives you so much knowledge about both computers and maths also.
If you are already doing a professional course like BCA, in my opinion you have to go for MCA.
But if you are doing non professional like B.A. You can do 'O' level ,'A' level.
Good Luck
12th August 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bca with 'A' level.can i get a good job after this?
10th September 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

in which field batter after doing o'level....??
4th March 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

which types of government jobs we cn do after completing ' o' level and mca
28th May 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in MCA aftr b.com nd o level ?
7th June 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared bba 1st year nd i wanted to know that is it useful for me to do o-level and A-level..?
3rd August 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of doing A level fpr a conmerce stream student as i am pursuing bcom final year from du should i opt for it or not
26th February 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Pursuing A level from doeacc. Nd pursuing bcom also so can I get a gud job aftr these
Nd get a gud salary package.also I wnt to do mcom .
Pls tell me I am very confused its a humble requst to u
18th June 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am complicated o level and a level and i confused my way that i wil. please tell me to do this way to make good s/w engineer.
plese suggest me.
18th June 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am complicated o level and a level and i confused my way that i wil. please tell me to do this way to make good s/w engineer.
plese suggest me.
1st September 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

what is better for my future after completed o level computer course? if I do job what salary i can get.
24th July 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in engg (cse) am l eligible for a level? And what is scope in it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?