22nd September 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after scoring 77% in 12th? Is interior designing the best option

hii, i am ruchi i hve scored 77% in 12 th. Wat should i do? Is interior designing best option?

15th May 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 77% in 12th? Is interior designing the best option

what z d career after doing interior designing course frm good institute ? nd what z d payscales for it?
16th May 2013, 08:50 PM
pearl wingett
Junior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 77% in 12th? Is interior designing the best option

Interior designing begins from the desing of the house and is never complete because new changes are always sought after by the people living in the house. Therefor the scope of interior designing is huge.
Public institutions such as town planning bureaus, metropolitan and regional development departments and the public works department have a need for the expertise of interior designers.
It is an immensely rewarding profession. Earnings varies widely depending on the type of design they do. Beginners monthly salary range between, Rs. 5000 to Rs. 8000 while established designers gets Rs.50,000 to Rs. 75,000. If you work for an agency the starting package might not be more than 2 lakhs/annum. But it grows with name.
1st March 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i m 12th standrd art stream student how much percentage in 12 interior design course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?