17th August 2018, 03:44 PM
D khushi

What should I do to join Indian Forces after graduating in Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

I am a girl and I am going to join for Bachelor of Physiotherapy. After completing graduation in this field, I want to join Indian Forces. So, I just want to know about exams conducting entry in any Indian Forces & what requirements is needed to get entry in Indian Forces?

30th August 2018, 11:23 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join Indian Forces after graduating in Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

Sorry, to say that being a female candidate, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force. As per the UPSC CDS examination notification, only unmarried male candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university with Mathematics and Physics subjects at 12th standard level and those who are in the age range of 19 to 24 years are eligible to apply for CDS examination for joining in Indian Air Force. So, being a female candidate, you are not eligible to appear in CDS examination for joining in Indian Air Force.
31st August 2018, 06:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join Indian Forces after graduating in Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

To join defence services after bachelor degree you have to appear and qualify in Combined Defence Service examination.

Candidates after qualifying in both stages of examination will become eligible for final selection.

You are eligible for selection in Indian Army and OTA. The age limit is 20-24 years and 20-25 years respectively. Examination is conducted in two stages as :-

Written.

SSB.

To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?