11th June 2011, 02:17 PM
sayardevi

What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?

sir please tell me for a best career what one should prefer BSC.IT or IT Engineering and how much percent we should get in HSC and list of colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of BSc Astrophysics colleges in Maharsahtra? What is their cutoff HSc Percentage?
  2. Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?
  3. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  4. Percentage of marks required in HSc exam to get admission in B.Sc in Government colleges of Odisha?
  5. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  6. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  7. List of colleges offering BSc in Andhra Pradesh? I have completed B.Tech ECE
  8. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  9. List of good engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 83.5% in HSC and 118 in MHT CET?
  10. Is it possible to complete diploma along with HSC in correspondence?
  11. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges? -- [New]
  12. Can I opt for genetic engineering after doing BSc in Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering this course?
  13. List of the colleges offering B.Com(H)? What is the cutoff percentage?
  14. List of the colleges offering PG in Industrial Chemistry?
  15. List of business colleges I can apply for with MAT score of 536.5? I've got 87% in 10th, 89.1% in 12th and 72.5% marks in B.Tech
  16. How to get admission in MBBS after scoring 83 marks in CET and 58% in HSC? Which colleges should I prefer?
  17. List of colleges offering BSc courses in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get a good university to do MS with GRE score 1070?
1st November 2011, 11:28 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?

dear friend,

prefer always IT Engineering,because this Engineering tag is helps you most of the field,because in most of the company a bsc it student treat like a simple B.sc student so they dont get the advantages like Engineers thats why.
percentage should be at least 60%.
so
best of luck.
26th November 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?

how can i become a software engineer?what qaulification is needed?
4th July 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i want to admission for B.sc IT(regular) . plz tell me about colleges for B.Sc IT in ghziabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?