30th May 2016, 01:34 AM
Rahulmandale

When is the entrance exam for interior designing?

Which date is when entrance exam will held on...plzz help me. When is the entrance exam for interior designing? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Please let me know the complete information on this.

30th May 2016, 04:06 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for interior designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahulmandale View Post
Which date is when entrance exam will held on...plzz help me. When is the entrance exam for interior designing? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Please let me know the complete information on this.
Eligibility Criteria for Interior Designing:-

One of the most popular entrance exam for interior designing is AIEED. AIEED stands for All India Entrance Examination for Design. This exam can be given to pursue both undergraduate and postgraduate courses on interior designing.

To apply for the undergraduate programme you need to pass 10+2 exam or its equivalent from a recognized school and your age should not be less than 17 years when applying for this exam. The exam is conducted both offline and online and as per your convenience you have the option of choosing any one of your choice.

Exam Pattern:-

Questions will come from the following sections:-
  • Fashion Design
  • Textile Design
  • Jewelry Design
  • Accessory Design
  • Interior Design
Address:-

The Admission Cell,
ARCH Academy of Design,
9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar Institutional Area,
Jaipur - 302017
1st June 2016, 12:30 AM
13precious

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for interior designing?

Entrance exam:-

AIEED ( All India Entrance Exam for Design)

Eligibility Criteria:- You must have passed 12th in any subjects with main subjects of drawings from a recognized board.

Age Criteria:- Minimum 17 years at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?