25th August 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

When is the group D entrance exam? What is the eligibility for this exam?

when the group d exam?what is the eligiblity for this exam

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for group exams? Is a BSc student eligible for Group I exam?
  2. When is the group D entrance exam? What is the eligibility for this course?
  3. When is the group D entrance exam? What is the eligibility for this exam?
  4. When the application form of BCA entrance exam distributed by Delhi University? Eligibility criteria of entrance exam for 12th PCM student?
  5. Entrance exam date for B.Sc Maths group? Type of questions asked in entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?
  7. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  8. Can I appear for Group I exam after studying B.Tech
  9. Eligibility criteria for Group I Exam?
  10. Where to get Railway entrance exam forms for engineers?
  11. Age-limit for IAF X trade(technical airman)?
  12. I want to know the eligibility criteria to attend TNPSC group I exam -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?
  14. What's the Eligibility Criteria and Schedule for Group 2 Exam? List of job positions available in Group 2 for MBA graduates?
  15. Information about group exam? What is the eligibility and difference
  16. Eligibility criteria to attend Group I exam?
  17. How to enroll for entrance exam and what's the eligibility criteria for the same? I am studying in 1st PU(10+1)
  18. Can I pursue CEC or MEC in intermediate? Should I go after B.Com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?