12th September 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

When is the last date of admission for direct second year BSc IT online and offline?

When is the last date of admission for direct second year BSc IT online and offline? Can someone please provide me the details on the same soon? Is there any official website available to check? Please give me the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date for BSc admission form online and offline?
  2. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  3. Can I get direct admission in B.Sc botany after B.Sc biotech 1st year?
  4. What is the procedure for online/offline admission in B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? What is the last date?
  5. Direct admission in BSc second year if I left my Btech in middle? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get direct admission in CS? What is its admission date for the current year?
  7. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?
  8. Courses after Diploma in general nursing in other fields, age 32 years?
  9. How to apply for private BA or B.Com course?
  10. Can I get direct BSc admission in any Government college in India with 69% in 12th PCM CBSE? -- [New]
  11. Last date of registration for CS? In which programme can I get direct admission?
  12. How to get direct admission in IEM Kolkata this session?
  13. How may I get a call for interview in Bank of Baroda? I've secured 134 marks in Bihar
  14. How to apply for Training being a student of B.Tech 7th semester?
  15. Procedure to apply in JNU University PET for PhD(Law) aspirant?
  16. Eligibility of PGT and procedure to apply? Is it online or offline and what is the last date of application?
  17. From where to get AIIMS entrance exam form?
  18. Last date for the submission of AIPMT application forms in online and offline? Where to buy the application forms for this Exam?
24th March 2018, 10:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the last date of admission for direct second year BSc IT online and offline?

B.Sc. Information Technology or Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is an undergraduate Information Technology course. The duration of this course is three years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. Candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream i.e with Maths, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized board.

2. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Science in Information Technology course is 50%.

As per my knowledge, the tentative last date of admission for direct second year BSc IT online and offline is in the month of May 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?