30th October 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

When will be the upcoming MAT Exam? When to register for next MAT Exam?

please give me the dates for MAT exams.Also tell when to register for next MAT exam.

31st October 2011, 08:15 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: When will be the upcoming MAT Exam? When to register for next MAT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me the dates for MAT exams.Also tell when to register for next MAT exam.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR MAT EXAM

There are two upcoming MAT exams which as follows...

-> MAT December 2011.

-> MAT February 2011.

-> The registration for both exams have started.

-> The last date to register for MAT December 2011 exam is 12th of November,2011.

-> The last date to register for MAT February 2011 exam is 31st of October, 2011 (today).

-> To register for MAT December 2011 exam CLICK HERE!!!

-> To register for MAT February 2012 exam CLICK HERE!!!

-> To know more about MAT exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..
31st October 2011, 10:26 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: When will be the upcoming MAT Exam? When to register for next MAT Exam?

[CENTER IMPORTANT DATES FOR MAT EXAM

There are two upcoming MAT exams which as follows...

> MAT December 2011.

-> MAT February 2011.

-> The registration for both exams have started.

-> The last date to register for MAT December 2011 exam is 12th of November,2011.

-> The last date to register for MAT February 2011 exam is 31st of October, 2011 (today).

-> To register for MAT December 2011 exam CLICK HERE!!!

-> To register for MAT February 2012 exam CLICK HERE!!!

-> To know more about MAT exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..
27th November 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the upcoming MAT Exam? When to register for next MAT Exam?

Sir please say me when they will conduct the entrance test next for management studies?when they will start issuing the application forms?
29th November 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the upcoming MAT Exam? When to register for next MAT Exam?

i want to write mat entrance exam so need to application for 2012 mat exam emai is [email protected]
1st December 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

When will the next mat exam will be and from where we can get the application form
3rd December 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

can i get some solved previous papers of MAT exam?
5th December 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Silsor,assam university mat exam detailed
6th December 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

last date for application of MAT exam february 2012
17th January 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i was unable to register for his february test.. sir plz do help me.. i wanna know upcoming entrance dates..and if u cant tell dates then plz tell me the months even in which it will conduct again.. kindly reply me ..thank you :)
8th February 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE NEXT ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MAT .PLZ TELL ME THE DATE.
6th March 2012, 09:50 PM
harshit agrawal 2021

Dear friend,

MAT - Management Aptitude Test

MAT is a National Entrance Test which is conducted by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service,
for those candidates who want to get admission in MBA courses in best business schools.
This exam conducted 4 times in a year in the month of February, May, September and December.

One should have graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Those who
are pursuing final year of Graduation can also apply for MAT.

MAT exam covers these five Papers :-

> Language Comprehension
> Mathematical Skills
> Data Analysis
> Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
> Indian & Global Environment Section

MAT exam dates :-

Paper Based MAT exam date -- 05.02.2012
Computer Based MAT exam date -- 11.02.2012
Last Date for applying the exam -- 14.01.2012

www.aima-ind.org

all the best............
6th March 2012, 09:53 PM
harshit agrawal 2021

Dear friend,

MAT is a National Entrance Test which is conducted by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service,
for those candidates who want to get admission in MBA courses in best business schools.
This exam conducted 4 times in a year in the month of February, May, September and December.

One should have graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Those who

> Language Comprehension
> Mathematical Skills
> Data Analysis

www.aima-ind.org

all the best............
5th June 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

sir..please tell me the date of registration of september met exam 2012. email me at [email protected]
13th June 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

hiii...m afinal year bbm student attemptng first time for competitive exam..can u pls say, for the first attempt which exam should i go through cat or mat???
14th June 2012, 01:00 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

> Language Comprehension
> Mathematical Skills
> Data Analysis

www.aima-ind.org

Thanks
26th January 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

when the next mat exams and how to apply ¿
4th April 2013, 03:28 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when the next mat exams and how to apply ¿
MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test. This exam is conducted by AIMA. It is also a National Entrance test for MBA aspirants. Just like CAT it is equally popular but unlike CAT, this exam is conducted for four times year in the months of February, May, September and December.

February's exam is already over. There is no point talking about it. But May's exam is around the corner and the notifications for the same has also been released. The exam is due in 5th May 2013 and the sale of application forms will start from April. You can opt for either the paper based test or the computer based test.

One of the greatest advantage of this exam is it is open to all. The eligibility criteria is comparatively lenient. All graduates can apply for this exam. The subject combination does not matters here nor the marks you have secured at grad level. You just need to get 40% of marks in aggregate.

To apply for this examination get the application kits from the branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi. The amount payable for the application form is Rs. 1200. The kit can also be obtained by sending a demand draft in favor of AIMA.

May 2013 Exam Important Dates:-

Last Date For sale of Forms: 16.4.2013
Last Date For Online Registration: 16.4.2013
Last Date for Offline Registration: 19.4.2013

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?