12th April 2011, 12:09 AM
neha C K

Where can I get a job after registering as a BAMS Doctor?

i am a registered BAMS doctor n i need a job as early as possible so plz can u give nformation where I can job

10th May 2011, 03:31 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can I get a job after registering as a BAMS Doctor?

HELLO,
First of all congrats on completing BAMS. as you know most of the patients are moving to ayurvedic /homeopathic treatments, so as per homeopathic doctors are requires by the society.
you can run your private homeopathy consultancy dispensory.although if you wanna to work in a governing body then i'll specify the links by following you can get your opportunities-

www.indeed.co.in/Bams-Doctor-Medical-Officer-jobs
www.indeed.co.in/Bams-Doctor-Medical-Officer-jobs-in-Maharashtra

OK, best of luck.
1st June 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

should i write entrance exam to do MD in anatomy after BAMS
1st July 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Msc applied microbiology and now doing bams internship what are the job opportunities in india and abroad
13th July 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by neha C K View Post
i am a registered BAMS doctor n i need a job as early as possible so plz can u give nformation where I can job
Firstly why have you done BAMS course. It is a life time punishment. Our own science is given step treatment by our government. Go anywhere, MBBS is the minimun requirement for a good job. There is great discrimination done between MBBS & BAMS. We are always paid quite less than MBBS. Now even the RTO offices want their medical fitness certificates filled by MBBS doctors. BAMS stands for "Bekaari Aur Mansik Shoshan"
17th July 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

HI...i m a student of BAMS 2nd yr,but i want 2 know more about medical officers post,such as its entrance exam,who is elligible...etc
30th October 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of commission paper of punjab. & when occur next exam of commission
17th November 2011, 12:43 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

First of all congrats on completing BAMS. as you know most of the patients are moving to ayurvedic /homeopathic treatments, so as per homeopathic doctors are requires by the society.
you can run your private homeopathy consultancy dispensory.although if you wanna to work in a governing body then i'll specify the links by following you can get your opportunities-

www.indeed.co.in/Bams-Doctor-Medical-Officer-jobs
www.indeed.co.in/Bams-Doctor-Medical-Officer-jobs-in-Maharashtra
18th December 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY DIPLOMA PROGRAM IN AYURVEDA
27th February 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am m.d. ayurveda. i want to now about job opportunities other than lecturership.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?