28th February 2015, 01:29 PM

What should I study among Science, Commerce and Arts after 10th to join RAW? Procedure and age limit to join RAW?

Sir
I want to join the RAW and I want to serve to my country but i don't know anything about how to join the RAW.
I want know what is the procedure to become a RAW agent Which degree I will need to join and how much age is needed to join the RAW
and now I am in 10th standard after 12th which stream should I take Science, Commerce or Arts which is helpful to join the RAW please tell me sir what should I do to join RAW?
NAME: Nitin Ashok gavit

1st May 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study among Science, Commerce and Arts after 10th to join RAW? Procedure and age limit to join RAW?

i am studying b-tech 2nd year iam going to write the civill examinations in 2 years now i want to become a raw officer will you please tell me ho to become one ???????????
31st May 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study among Science, Commerce and Arts after 10th to join RAW? Procedure and age limit to join RAW?

Hello sir i m commerce student passed out 12 this year.I want to make RAW officer .How can i make? Please suggests to me which courses i will do for making a raw officer
8th February 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I am not afraid to die.Rather,I am afraid that when I die,no one will remember me.No one will miss me.And no one would be there to call me their HERO...i am not want some work for some people..i want The work for 130 crores people...
5th July 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to became for 12th arts pass for ips when I happen for ips women officer
14th July 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello my name is subhash Bunkar Ho gya m introduce
My question is very simple and I hope you give me easily answer of my question
So the question is that
How to join a raw?
I am waiting for answer
31st August 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir my height is less and I am fat but I want to join Raw , what I should do please tell me sir ?
30th January 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am the student of class 12 science i want to join the raw and to be a able person to die for the country sir but i want to know the each and every step to be an raw agent
name: Bhupendra Timsina
30th June 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir am sagar kharat and am die for my contry. and you please tell me am how can join a raw
30th June 2019, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am sagar kharat and am die for my country. and you please tell me am how can join a raw
17th April 2020, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i like to join raw for to our peoples n to our nation not for government salary or pention .
Its a my petition to serve my country n to salute to our national flag doesn't matter anybody know me or not but our country power n its peace always should maintain
25th May 2020, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a raw agent at 18 years old
22nd June 2020, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm an English Honours graduate.....I want to join the RAW and serve the country......whats the procedure to join?
19th November 2021, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I have a question
For becomeing a Raw agent which degree do we need could you please say me
22nd May 2022, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Iam pure science group and iam join to RAW agent 12 qualification sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?