28th June 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is ICAR necessary for agricultural engineering to get government jobs?

Is ICAR necessary for agricultural engineers to get government jobs ,Is it compulsory to go for higher education.? Can you please let me know what are the possibilities of getting the government jobs? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can an Agricultural engineer from JNTU University apply for government jobs? Jobs availble for me?
  2. Job after bsc and MSC in genetic plant breeding
  3. Job after bsc and MSC in genetic plant breeding
  4. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  5. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  6. ICAR JRF papers with answers of Agricultural Engineering
  7. Syllabus and books to be referred for Agricultural Engineering ICAR exam -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is ICAR recognition compulsory to get government jobs?
  9. Can we do B.Tech Agriculture after passing 12th Agriculture?
  10. Syllabus fro ICAR-JRF for Agricultural Economics? Any seats for M.Sc Agricultural Economics in IARI, Delhi?
  11. When is ICAR exam going to be conducted? How to do agriculture engineering after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering?
  12. ICAR recognised colleges for girls -- [New]
  13. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  14. How to get M.Tech seat in ICAR aiming for PhD further? Location of college and books to refer?
  15. ICAR NET/ARS examination paper of Agricultural Engineering with subjects like Soil and Water Engineering or Land and Water Management?
  16. Previous five years question paper with solution of ICAR JRF for Agricultural engineer
  17. Which college can I get with my ICAR rank of 251? Top colleges of Agriculture?
  18. What is the syllabus for ICAW? I am in agricultural engineering
29th June 2016, 11:26 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is ICAR necessary for agricultural engineering to get government jobs?

No,ICAR is not necessary for agricultural engineering to get government jobs.but it necessary to go for higher education.

On the basis of this exam admission to the Bachelor degree programmes in agriculture is done

Government job opportunity after agricultural engineering:-

->>Indian Council of Agricultural Research

->>United India Insurance Company Ltd.

->>Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidypeeth

->>Natural Agricultural Innovative Project, Maharashtra

->>Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India, New Delhi

->>Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

->>Food Corporation of India
Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
29th June 2016, 02:02 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is ICAR necessary for agricultural engineering to get government jobs?

ICAR stands for Indian Council for Agricultural Research. If you want to grow in same field then you must go for the higher study. Only Agricultural Engineering will not give you much growth or scope to apply for the jobs. ICAR has good options for Agriculture graduate, post graduate & doctorate degree holder.

If you wish to become Agricultural Scientist, Research Engineer, Assistant professor, Assistant Scientist, Breeder, Assistant Breeder, Seed production Assistant then you must be having Doctor Degree or Master Degree. If you wish to become Assistant Professor or some teaching post then you must NET qualified conducted by ICAR/UGC/CSIR.

You can also apply in Seed companies as a Seed officer, Scientist etc. You can also apply in Breeding farm poultry farm etc.

You can also apply in Reserve Bank of India, State bank of India & other Bkas for the post of Filed officer, Rural Development officer & Agriculture, probationary officer. You can also apply for UPSC exams etc.
8th September 2021, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have go to icar job after mtech for scientist what can i do
11th September 2021, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I want kud msc mathematics pgcet question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?