23rd January 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I change of option to air force or army after clearing SSB for navy?

Sir, I have been opted for navy SSB at Bhopal. Now, can I change it for airforce or army SSB? Or do I have any chance of changing my choice. Please tell me Sir. I am having my interview in January.

23rd January 2017, 11:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change of option to air force or army after clearing SSB for navy?

SSB refers to Service Selection Board and same is the second stage of NDA ( National Defense Academy ) entrance examination.

As far as you are concerned about change in preference order for joining different wings ( Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air force ) of NDA then I would like to let you know that you can not do the same as it is clearly specified in the notification released for the NDA entrance examination that no change in preference order for joining different wing of NDA will be entertained once it is done.

For more details about NDA entrance examination and selection procedure for the same you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
24th January 2017, 03:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change of option to air force or army after clearing SSB for navy?

According to my knowledge you cannot change it. If you are not interested in this then you should leave it. You need to appear for Army SSB and this is the solution.
24th January 2017, 10:41 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

According to my knowledge, you can not do this as because both are not same. For navy as well as Army you need to write exam separately as because these are not same. So you are not allowed to do so. If you are not interested in this sector and want to change then you need to qualify exam of army SSB. After this only you will be eligible for Army SSB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?