14th April 2017, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Karnataka government jobs on the basis of B.Sc from CMJ university?

Dear Sir, I am Anil Kumar from Karnataka. I completed my BSc in 2013 from CMJ university. Can I apply or eligible Karnataka government jobs. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Government jobs after completion of BCA in CMJ University?
  2. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of BA from CMJ University?
  3. Can I apply for Government jobs after completing B.Com from CMJ University?
  4. Whether B.Tech certificate of RVDU is valid for Karnataka State Government jobs?
  5. Can I get a government job after completing MSc CS at CMJ university
  6. Is CMJ university AICTE approved? Can I apply for government job?
  7. Is CMJ university recognized from UGC?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc from CMJ university?
  9. Is CMJ university Shilong Meghalaya, Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for government or private job after completing bachelor degree from CMJ university?
  11. Eligibility for PhD in CMJ University?
  12. Are graduates from KSOU Karnataka eligible for government jobs in Karnataka?
  13. Can I apply for a government job after doing graduation from CMJ University?
  14. Is CMJ University approved by AICTE to provide Ph.D after M.Sc Biotechnology? Does it create any problem in placement?
  15. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university
  16. Am I eligible for government job in West Bengal after completing BSc in Maths form CMJ university
  17. Whether CMJ University Degree is valid or not? What is the procedure to get the original certificate from CMJ University?
  18. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
14th April 2017, 04:04 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka government jobs on the basis of B.Sc from CMJ university?

CMJ university is a private university of Meghalaya and approved by University Grant Commission. So as per my knowledge your degree is valid for all kind of government jobs. Thanks
14th April 2017, 09:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka government jobs on the basis of B.Sc from CMJ university?

CMJ is a private university in Meghalaya and it is approved by Government of Meghalaya and University Grants Commission for undergraduate and post graduate courses. Degree obtained from this university is valid for jobs and higher studies. To check recognition, Click Here .

You can apply for Karnataka government jobs on basis of Bachelor of Science from CMJ university.
14th April 2017, 10:23 PM
kalamrockz

Yes, as you are a resident of Karnataka, you can always apply for government job in your state irrespective of having a degree from CMJ or any other recognized university. You are eligible to apply for the job post, if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.
15th April 2017, 01:49 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for the Karnataka Government jobs after the completion of your B.Sc degree course from CMJ University, there is no problem in it.

Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Karnataka Government jobs.
24th April 2017, 01:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by aashisranjan784 View Post
CMJ is a private university in Meghalaya and it is approved by Government of Meghalaya and University Grants Commission for undergraduate and post graduate courses. Degree obtained from this university is valid for jobs and higher studies. To check recognition, Click Here .

You can apply for Karnataka government jobs on basis of Bachelor of Science from CMJ university.
Yes, you can apply for Karnataka Government jobs because CMJ University is approved by UGC.

I have attached some document for UGC approval of CMJ University so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 3028682_cmj.pdf(10.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf 5715275_cmjuniversity.pdf(8.0 KB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?