6th December 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

8th December 2018, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

Those candidates who have passed the full time BSc (Nursing) from an Institution recognized by the Nursing Council of India / Full time Diploma of 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Government recognized Institution after Intermediate or 10+2 science and valid registration in Nursing Council of India / State nursing council and with at least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital / Nursing home are eligible to apply for the SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment. Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply for the SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment.

Upper age limit for the SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment – 28 years (as on 26/12/2018)

Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.

Physical Standards:

Male:

Height – 150 cms
Weight – 40 kgs

Female:

Height – 143 cms
Weight – 35 kgs

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
8th December 2018, 07:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee recruitment is mentioned below :-

1. Educational Qualification :-
You should have completed full-time B.Sc.(Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India or full-time Diploma course in Midwifery and General Nursing from a government recognized Institution and you should have valid registration in State Nursing Council/ Nursing Council of India and with at least one-year post qualification experience in a Nursing home/ Hospital.

2. Age Limit :- Below 28 years as on 26.12.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?