21st August 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Deputy Section Officer through Gujarat PSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Gujarat PSC for a Deputy Section Officer post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

23rd August 2019, 01:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Deputy Section Officer through Gujarat PSC recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Gujarat PSC for a Deputy Section Officer post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

Pay scale allotted to the Deputy Section Officer in the Gujarat PSC recruitment is given below:

Pay Scale – Rs 38,090 per month – fixed pay for 5 years

Rs 39,900 to Rs 1,26,600 /- Pay matrix – Rs 39,900 to Rs 1,26,600 after completion of the satisfactory service of 5 years

Candidates can find the details in the website link given https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8=
23rd August 2019, 01:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Deputy Section Officer through Gujarat PSC recruitment?

The minimum salary of a Deputy Section Officer in Gujarat PSC recruitment, may start from Rs. 38,000/- and above per month. The salary may range up to Rs. 1,26,000/- and above per month depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate.
23rd August 2019, 08:02 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Gujarat PSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment -

* Pay scale allotted for the post of Deputy Section Officer is Rs 38090 per month.

For more information log on to official website is www.gpsc.gov.in
23rd August 2019, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Deputy Section Officer through Gujarat PSC recruitment is Rs. 38090/- fix for 5 years.

Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree course in any discipline from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for Gujarat PSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment.
23rd August 2019, 09:23 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Salary Package of Gujarat PSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment:

~~ Rs.38,090/-.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?