4th December 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment being a BA graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BA course. I am interested to apply in National Technical Research Organisation recruitment for Technical Assistant post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

5th December 2019, 03:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment being a BA graduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed class10th with ITI and having working knowledge of computer. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment being a BA graduate.

Last Date of the Application Process: 23rd Dec. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.ntro.gov.in/.
5th December 2019, 10:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment being a BA graduate? Last date to apply?

No. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for National Technical Research Organization Technical Assistant recruitment.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for National Technical Research Organization Technical Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Technical Research Organization

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

>> You must have completed First Class Diploma in any of the below mentioned disciplines to be eligible.
* Automobile Engineering or
* Chemical Engineering or
* Computer Science and Engineering or
* Civil Engineering or
* Electrical and Electronics Engineering or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering or
* Mechanical Engineering or
* Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or
* Mechanical Engineering with certification in Boiler Operations

>> As you are a BA Graduate, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 13th December, 2019 (17:00 Hrs)

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online

Click here for official website
6th December 2019, 01:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Aspirants should pass 10th Std/ ITI from recognized board.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this position.

~~ Last Date of Online Application: 23/12/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
7th December 2019, 12:50 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment .

Qualification :-
-----------------
1) You must have completed class 10 or its equivalent from any recognized board/institute to get eligible for this post.

2) You must have a certificate of Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or equivalent certificate in Computer Operator & Programming or Computer Hardware/Network Technician or Desktop Publishing Operator or lnformation Technology & Electronics System or Computer Software Application Maintenance or Computer Hardware & Networking or IT & Communication System Maintenance or Electronics or Electronics Mechanic or Radio & Television Mechanic or Refrigerator & Air Conditioner or Mechatronics or Electrical Maintenance or Electrician from any recognized institute to get eligible for this post.

3) You must have good knowledge of Computer.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Age should be between 18 years to 27 years to get eligible for the post.

If you meet the above eligibility criteria, then you can apply for this post.

The last date to apply for this post is 23rd December 2019.

For any other information, you can check the following website.
https://ntro.gov.in/
7th December 2019, 01:49 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have pass 10th Std/ ITI from recognized board.

## Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 18 years.

Maximum Age: 27 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this post.

## Last Date to Apply: 23.12.2019.
7th December 2019, 04:30 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should be 10th passed with ITI and having working knowledge of computer.

Age limit should be between 18to 27 years.

Last date of submission of online application form is 23rd December 2019.

For more information log on to official website www.ntro.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?