5th April 2020, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineer Trainees in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi?

I finally know about the Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi recruitment information of Graduate Engineer Trainees. However, I don’t know about the pay scale. Can any of you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

7th April 2020, 11:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineer Trainees in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi?

The pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineer Trainees in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi is Rs.9000 per month. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.hecltd.com
7th April 2020, 04:07 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineer Trainees in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi?

Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineer Trainees in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi:-

Salary - graduates trainee:
Rs. 9000/ month
Diploma trainee
Rs. 8,000/month
8th April 2020, 09:53 PM
shubhamrockstar

Pay Scale allotted to Graduate Engineer Trainee in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi is Rs 25080/- to Rs 50070/-.
8th April 2020, 11:10 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale :-
------------
You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 9,000/- per month as Graduate Engineer Trainees in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Ranchi.

For any other information, you can check the following website.
https://www.hecltd.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?