22nd October 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Odisha Construction Corporation Limited Contract Clerk recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Odisha Construction Corporation Limited recruitment of Contract Clerks. Can any of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the cost of application for the same post. Kindly help me.

25th October 2020, 04:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Odisha Construction Corporation Limited Contract Clerk recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Odisha Construction Corporation Limited Contract Clerk recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of Certificates / Testimonials in support of the eligibility and recent passport size photographs (2 Nos.) send by post to the Managing Director, OCC Ltd., Unit – VIII, Gopabandhu Nagar, Bhubaneswar, 751012.

Cost of Odisha Construction Corporation Limited Contract Clerk recruitment 2020 Application Form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.odishaconstruction.com/.
26th October 2020, 01:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Odisha Construction Corporation Limited Contract Clerk recruitment? Cost of application?

°°° Applications duly filled in and signed by the candidate in the prescribed format available on the official website that is given below:
http://www.odishaconstruction.com/ along with self attested copies of certificates in support of the eligibility and recent passport size photograph (2) in a cover super scribed" application for the post of clerk ( contract) " should reach by post only to the Managing Director, OCC LTD. UNIT VIII, thereafter due to delay in postal or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
Incomplete application will be rejected.
26th October 2020, 02:22 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Odisha Construction Corporation Limited Contract Clerk recruitment is given below.

1.Visit official website-
http://odishaconstruction.com

2. Click on "career".

3. Click on Contract Clerk Recruitment "Format".
Download application format .

4. Fill application and attach all required documents.

5. Submit this application to -
Managing Director,
OCC Ltd.,
Unit – VIII,
Gopabandhu Nagar,
Bhubaneswar, 751012.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 5.11.2020.
26th October 2020, 08:09 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Odisha Construction Corporation Limited Contract Clerk recruitment 2020:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Candidates can apply to the posts IN prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to Managing Director, OCC Ltd., Unit – VIII, Gopabandhu Nagar, Bhubaneswar, 751012 on or before 05 November 2020.

** COST OF APPLICATION: NIL.

For detailed information, log on to http://www.odishaconstruction.com/.
27th October 2020, 06:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Odisha Construction Corporation Limited Contract Clerk recruitment---

Applications may be made on plain paper as per the prescribed format. Aspirants must send their application form along with the relevant certificates to the given address latest by 5th November 2020.
Application forms sent by any other manner will not be entertained.

Please write on the top of the envelope.
" Application for the position of - ' clerk "

Applications must be submitted to:

Managing director, OCC Limited, Unit - VIII, gopabandhu Nagar Bhubaneswar, 751012.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.odishaconstruction.com/
27th October 2020, 11:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of Certificates/ Testimonials in support of the eligibility and recent passport size photographs (2 Photographs) and send the application form before 05th of November 2020 by post to the following address:-

Managing Director,
OCC Limited, Unit-VIII,
Gopabandhu Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751012

Cost of application - No application fee required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?