17th January 2021, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021?

I have heard that the GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination of 2021 is released. I am looking forward to applying for this examination. I just want to know about the syllabus of this examination. Can you please provide me with the syllabus? Please provide me with the syllabus asap.

21st January 2021, 03:04 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: What is the syllabus of GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021?

The following is the syllabus of GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021 :-

A.English
B.General Knowledge
C.Aptitude
D.Constitution of India
E.Code of Civil Procedure
F.Transfer of Property Act
G.Indian Contract Act
H.Indian Penal Code
I.Criminal Procedure Code
J.Indian Evidence Act and Law of Torts.
22nd January 2021, 12:05 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021?

Syllabus of GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021 :-

There will be objective type questions from the following topics for GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021.

1) English

2) General Knowledge

3) Aptitude

4) Constitution of India

5) Code of Civil Procedure

6) Transfer of Property Act

7) Indian Contract Act

8) Indian Penal Code

9) Code of Criminal Procedure

10) Indian Evidence Act

11) Law of Torts

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
http://ghconline.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?