2nd February 2021, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Hi everyone, I am planning on applying for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment. How can I apply for this recruitment? Please let me know about the application form cost as well. Waiting for your response!

4th February 2021, 12:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

°°° In order to apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021, kindly visit the official website.
http://www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in

°°° Then, you will find the Latest News section.

°°° In the latest news click on the KMSL Recruitment 2021 notification.

°°° Now, read all the details of the notification completely.

°°° Then, if you are eligible fill the KMSL Application on the website.

°°° And send the application form to the email address
[email protected] along with scanned copies of relevant documents OR the downloaded application form along with relevant documents can be sent through the speed post/courier to the mentioned address given below.

Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited, department of health of Family Welfare Government of Kerala, HO Thycaud PO Thiruvananthapuram 695014.
4th February 2021, 12:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021 is Interested candidate may apply in this recruitment in prescribed application form along with self attested all relevant documents send to : [email protected].

Cost of Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021 Application Form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in/.
4th February 2021, 07:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and cost of application to apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021:-

Procedure:-

Visit the official website of KMSCL.

Check out the notification details to know whether eligible or not.

Download the application form

Eligible may send the application form along with the self - attested copies of Biodata, education qualification, experience, age proof and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.

Email ID:- [email protected]

Cost of application:-

There is no application fee.
4th February 2021, 08:05 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

First visit the official website, go to the official site @www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in.

And check for the KMSCL recruitment or careers which you are going to apply.

Open apprentice jobs notification and check eligibility.

Check the last date carefully before starting for application form.

If you are eligible, fill the application form without any mistakes.

Send the application form before last date 10th February 2021 to below maintained email address and capture the application number or acknowledgement number.

Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to email ID:
[email protected] on or before 10th February 2021 along with all required documents.

Cost of application:-

There is no application fee.
4th February 2021, 10:12 PM
Pikachuuuu

Procedure to apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021 is;

Visit the official website-
www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in.

Find the Latest News section.

Click on the KMSL Recruitment 2021 Notification.

Fill the KMSCL Application Form 2021 in the format available on the website.

Now Send the application form to the email address-

[email protected]
5th February 2021, 01:13 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Biomedical Engineer recruitment 2021:

~~ Procedure to apply:

Interested candidates may apply this recruitment in prescribed application form along with self attested all relevant documents send to : [email protected] on or before 10.02.2021.

~~ Application fee:

There is no Application fee.

For more information, you can visit their Official website.
4th August 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for kmscl pharmaceutical consultant post 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?