25th January 2023, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Senior Superintendent or Superintendent of Police after Graduation?

I am studying BS(CS) from Fast University. After my graduation I want to seek admission in superintendent or Senior Superintendent in police. What will be the process for becoming it ?

26th January 2023, 08:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Senior Superintendent or Superintendent of Police after Graduation?

You, can become superintendent of police after qualifying in Civil Service examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to apply appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

You can get the syllabus from the official website www.upsc.gov.in.

To qualify in the examination dedication, determination and devotion to study as per syllabus is compulsory.
26th January 2023, 09:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Senior Superintendent or Superintendent of Police after Graduation?

To get recruited as Superintendent of Police, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

So, you can apply for the examination after the graduation and after qualifying in all three stages eligible for the final selection.

For more information about the examination and their syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?