2nd March 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Either Science & Mathematics or Social Science, which is to select in CTET for B.Ed candidate?

Hello, I have passed my B.Com with 68% and I have also passed B.Ed with Commerce paper. My method papers are Commerce and Hindi. When I am filling CTET online exam form there I got two options first is Science & Mathematics and second is Social science. I would like to know which option I have to select?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one should I opt among Science & Mathematics and Social Science to apply for CTET?
  2. Which is better among Science & Mathematics and Social Science in CTET being a B.Com and B.Ed(Commerce) graduate?
  3. Career Opportunities in Commerce?
  4. Possibility to apply for CTET for Science and Mathematics if passed 12th (Arts), BA Economics, B.Ed and MCA and got 64%, 47%, 52% & 64% respectively?
  5. How to become a TGT (Social Science) after doing Graduation in Political Science with 60%?
  6. What is the eligibility of MSW course in AMU?
  7. Possibility to write Mathematics & Science in English medium and Social Science, Physical Education in Hindi medium of Haryana board 10th exam?
  8. Eligibility to get Government Teacher job in Odisha for BEd & CTET qualified candidate?
  9. What is the date of KVC Mains Exam of TGT social science? Sample question papers of mains of social science of last years?
  10. Which is better to choose among Science and Commerce in 9th ICSE if strong in Chemistry and weak in Mathematics?
  11. What is the qualification required for the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) TGT Social Science post?
  12. Which subject should I choose to study BEd to become a Social Science Teacher being an English postgraduate through distance mode and Psychology and Economics graduate? -- [New]
  13. How can I join MSW course after completing B.Com CS
  14. What can I do after BSc Maths?
  15. Which subject I should choose after 9th standard to become a Pilot and a Doctor as well?
  16. What is the relationship between social studies and social science?
  17. How to take admission in MSW?
  18. What is the qualification to do B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
9th April 2018, 01:21 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Either Science & Mathematics or Social Science, which is to select in CTET for B.Ed candidate?

You have to select Science and Mathematics option as commerce belongs to this option. History and Geography candidates belong to Socir Science category. Commerce is a subject of business calculation where Mathematics is a hidden part of them. Because of that, you have to select Science and Mathematics option. For further information, please visit the CTET official website or Click here.
22nd November 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Either Science & Mathematics or Social Science, which is to select in CTET for B.Ed candidate?

Can the science and math method in Bed can apply for social science in ctet paper 2
24th December 2019, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I have English and computer science as a subject in bed so how can i choose my subject in ctet exam and which subject i can choose please help
25th January 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to choose social science as a subject in ctet and I am science graduate and b.ed with science
28th March 2020, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BTC and I have done b.com in graduation then I want to know that what subject will choose by me for the CTET exam maths &science or social science?
6th August 2021, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my graduation in bsc and done masters in English can i choose sst in cter paper2
22nd September 2021, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I studied in science stream in class 11 and 12. I completed my BA graduation in distance learning with History and pol science as main subjects. I have done B. Ed also with method paper maths and Hindi. I have cleared both ctet paper 1 and 2. But in paper 2 I have selected maths and Science.
Now I am very confused either I can apply for TGT in social science in KVS or not. Plz help me.
28th September 2021, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc in mathematics but in CTET 2 nd paper I have qualified in sst.. Can I eligible for stet..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?