17th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

23rd November 2018, 11:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment is given below:

>> Chartered Accountants from ICAI or Cost & Management Accountant from ICAI or Two years full time regular MBA with major specialization in Finance / Financial Management with minimum 60% marks

>> Maximum age limit is 30 years

>> Candidates with one year of post qualification in line executive work experience as on 30-11-2018

National Fertilizers Limited website link is given Click Here
23rd November 2018, 06:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Accounts Officer in National Fertilizers Limited:

The detailed Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Accounts Officer in National Fertilizers Limited is given below,

Name of the Organization - National Fertilizers Limited

Name of the Job Position - Accounts Officer

>> You must be an Chartered Accountant from ICAI for CA or else

>> Cost and Management from ICAI for CMA or else

>> You must have 2 years full time or regular MBA with specialization in Finance Management or Finance with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university by AICTE or UGC.

>> And you should have 1 year work experience in dealing with the financial and accounting matters.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
24th November 2018, 07:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts officer recruitment:

1. You must have done chartered accountancy from ICAI or CMA from ICAI or MBA in finance of two years duration with minimum of 60% marks.

2. The upper age limit is 30 years.
25th November 2018, 01:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment is Candidate should be CA/ICWA from recognized university or equivalent can apply for the Accounts Officer posts. Maximum 30 years of age can apply for the Accounts Officer posts. Relaxation in Upper age limit for those candidates belonging to other categories.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.nationalfertilizers.com.
25th November 2018, 01:54 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment:

1.Chartered Accountant from ICAI. (For CA) or Cost & Management Accountant from ICAI. (For CMA) or Two years full time /regular MBA with major specialization in Finance /Financial Management with minimum 60% marks from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE.

2. Experience: 1 year Work Experience in dealing with financial & accounting matters.

3. Maximum age limit is 30 years.

4. Relaxation are available for reserved categories.

For more information, you can visit www.nationalfertilizers.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?