21st January 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have done graduation in Fashion designing from Punjab university (Chandigarh).I want to work in a government sector.can you please tell me how can i get a government job and give guidance for my career.which are the posts i can apply. i shall be very thankful to you for this .I am waiting for your answer

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  2. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  3. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  4. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  5. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  6. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
  7. Any vacancy in government sector after doing diploma in fashion designing and CRS in Airline?
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Fashion Designing and while working as Merchandiser?
  9. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  10. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job in government sector after doing textile designing from northern India institute of Fashion Technology, Mohali
  12. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
  13. How can I get a job in government sector after completing BSc custom design and fashion technology
  14. How to join fashion designing after passing 12th with 60%?
  15. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  17. Can I do fashion designing after graduation in B.Com?
  18. Is there any chance to study fashion designing after completing 12th?
25th January 2015, 11:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?

It is difficult to find a job in your domain, i.e, Fashion Designing in the government sector since there is very less scope of it in the government sector. However, you can join Ministry of Textiles department through UPSC exam. Apart from this you can opt for public sector banks, defense sector, post office and Insurance companies. The procedure of selection in these are normal- written test and interview. However there is a huge scope in the private sector.Indian fashion designers are also gaining prestige not only in India but also in foreign countries.

You can work in areas like designer wear production, fashion marketing, planning and concept management, fashion media, design production management, fashion accessory design, quality control and promotion of brands.

You can also work as a designated costume designer, fashion consultant, personal stylist, technical designer, graphic designer, production pattern maker or a fashion coordinator, apparel production manager, fabric buyer, fabric quality control manager, show room sales representative, illustrator, cutting assistant and outside sales representative.

Later you can be entreprenuer and form your own business in this field.Employment to fashion designers is given by top garment and textile export houses,textile and fabric manufacturing companies,fashion showrooms and branded companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?