5th November 2014, 09:34 PM
suvendu patra

Last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission exam for Junior Assistant post?

Hello
can you please send me
junior assistant exam municipal service commission
last ten years question paper ?????
Waiting for your reply

25th November 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission exam for Junior Assistant post?

Dear Sir,

I need 10 years question and answer for the post of junior Assistant of Kolkata Municipal Service
Commission. Please provide it as soon as possible.

With thanks,

Chirantan
25th November 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission exam for Junior Assistant post?

Respected Sir,

I need previous 10 years question and answer for the post of Junior Assistant
of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission.

With thanks,
Chirantan
29th August 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Kindly furnish me with at least 5 previous year solved question paper for junior assistant of mscwb .

Looking forward to your response.

with Thanks

Thomas
18th September 2018, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to 10 years question papers of junior assistant in kolkata municipal corporation.
2nd February 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Please send 10 yes question paper of wb municipal service commission junior assistant
9th April 2020, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I need last 10 years question and answer for the post of Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil)
of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission. Thank you for your kind attention.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?