26th July 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for UPRVUNL Assistant E&M Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Dear Sir, please help me to know about the qualification which is required to apply for the Assistant E&M Engineer Trainee recruitment of UPRVUNL. I want to get this job so I want to know about the qualification.

28th July 2020, 01:23 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for UPRVUNL Assistant E&M Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Qualification required for UPRVUNL Assistant E&M Engineer trainee recruitment is Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 65%.

Last date for application submission is 29/7/2020.
28th July 2020, 03:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for UPRVUNL Assistant E&M Engineer Trainee recruitment?

The qualification required to apply for UPRVUNL Assistant E&M Engineer Trainee recruitment is a candidate must have passed full time bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant field with a minimum score of 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 40 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.uprvunl.org
28th July 2020, 07:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for UPRVUNL Assistant E&M Engineer Trainee recruitment:-

> Assistant engineer - Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology with not less than 65% Marks.
28th July 2020, 10:11 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for UPRVUNL Assistant E&M Engineer Trainee recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have done their Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant stream with not less then 65% aggregate from a recognised University.

Selection process -
Computer Based Test
Interview

Job Location - Uttar Pradesh
28th July 2020, 10:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required to apply for Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Assistant E&M Engineer Trainee recruitment is that you must have completed Bachelor of Technology or bachelor of Engineering in relevant stream preferable Electrical Engineering with excellent academic record.
28th July 2020, 11:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for UPRVUNL Assistant E&M Engineer Trainee recruitment :-

You must have completed Engineering Degree with at least 65% marks in aggregate from any recognized University to get eligible for this post.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://uprvunl.org/uprvunl
29th July 2020, 12:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for UPRVUNL (Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited) Assistant E&M Engineer Trainee recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology with not less than 65% marks from a recognised university.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.uprvunl.org/.
30th July 2020, 10:13 PM
chin6303

Assistant Engineer Trainee (E&M cadre): Candidates should have degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Telecommunication/Industrial/Industrial and Production Engineering from a recognized university established by law in Uttar Pradesh or from any University or institution recognized by State Government.

Age Limit for Assistant Engineer Trainee

Gen: 21-45 years

OBC: 21-50 years

SC/ST: 21-50 years
31st July 2020, 04:52 PM
lissymariam

Lightbulb Re: Qualification required to apply for UPRVUNL Assistant E&M Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Qualification required to apply for UPRVUNL Assistant E&M Engineer Trainee

Assistant E&MEngineer- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology with not
less than 65% marks.

Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M Total vacancies : 28 nos
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?