15th June 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of BECIL. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

17th June 2019, 02:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment?

The starting salary of a Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment, may start from Rs. 17,000/- and above per month. As per the experience and performance of the candidate the salary may range approximately Rs. 29,500/- and above per month.
17th June 2019, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment?

Salary Package offered in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment:

The detailed information about salary package offered in this Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Patient Care Coordinator

>> For Patient Care Coordinator:

@ Rs.17,916/- per month

>> Salary is as per the minimum wages rates of Delhi Govt. revised from time to time.

Click here for Official Notification
18th June 2019, 12:12 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment is Rs. 17,916.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.becil.com/.
18th June 2019, 09:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The salary package of Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment is Rs. 17916/- per month.

Candidates who have passed Full-Time Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences or Bachelors Degree in any field are eligible to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment.
18th June 2019, 11:46 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of BECIL. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

Salary package of the Patient Care Coordinator (contract basis) in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is Rs 17,916 per month (as per minimum wages rates of Delhi Government revised from time to time).

Interested candidates can apply by collecting the application from the BECIL’s Corporate Office, Noida and apply to the Patient Care Coordinator recruitment.
18th June 2019, 12:00 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment:

** Pay scale: Rs.17,916/- per month (as per minimum Wages Rates of Delhi Govt. revised from time to time).

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?