5th February 2018, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What to study after 10th to become a Governemnt Teacher in future?

I'm reading in 10th class at present (2017-2018). I want to become a Hindi government teacher. I'm weak in maths. I want to take CEC intermediate please tell me, what I have to study after 10th please.

5th February 2018, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study after 10th to become a Governemnt Teacher in future?

To become a Government Teacher in future after completion of your 10th standard, you have to pursue Higher Secondary course and then Bachelor's degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream and after that you have to pursue B.Ed course. After completion of your B.Ed course, you have to apply for TET examination and if you got qualified and selected in the TET, you can get job as a government teacher.
5th February 2018, 10:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a Hindi teacher then you have to pass your 10 + 2 with Arts stream and after that you can complete your graduation in Hindi Honours and afte that you have to complete your Bachelor of Education course in order to appear in TET examination.
If you get qualified in TET examination, then you will be eligible to apply for Hindi teacher job in any government school.
5th February 2018, 10:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that, the minimum qualification required to become a teacher is graduation with B.Ed. So after completing your 10th standard you have to complete your 12th standard in whatever extreme you want and after that graduation and then B.Ed which is mandatory.
TET or CTET is the examination.
6th February 2018, 04:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

After completing 10th board you have to complete 12th board. If you are weak in Maths then you can also choose Arts stream in 12th. You can go through any of the desired stream as per your interest in 12th.
And after completing 12th you should pursue BA+B.Ed.
It is a 5 years course and after completing it you need to write entrance test like TET, CTET, BTET, UPTET and many more be a government school teacher.
After cracking entrance test you will be posted in any government school as a Hindi teacher.
6th February 2018, 05:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm reading in 10th class at present (2017-2018). I want to become a Hindi government teacher. I'm weak in maths. I want to take CEC intermediate please tell me, what I have to study after 10th please.

To become a government teacher in the future students after completion of 10th can pursue Class XI & XII in any stream based on his / her interest. After completion of Class XII, candidates can join a bachelor’s degree and then a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), to become a government teacher. After B.Ed qualification, they can appear for either CTET conducted by the CBSE or TET conducted by the State Government. With the above mentioned qualifications, they can apply for teacher posts in various government schools.
7th February 2018, 11:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a Government teacher in future after the completion of class 10th, you must have to complete your class 12th examination and then complete your Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
After completing Graduation, you then have to pursue B.Ed course. Once after the completion of B.Ed course, you can apply for the TET examination.
Qualifying in the above mentioned examination, you can apply for the Teacher in respective Schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?